Cabinet - Bath Vanities
- Bathroom vanity heights are flexible and can range from 32”-43” depending on the height of the user.
- Upper cabinets can also be considered to sit on top of the bathroom countertop or tub deck for additional storage. Some would argue that you can never have enough bathroom storage!
- If you do not have a separate place for linen storage, the bathroom may need additional storage for these items.
- Many plumbing companies are offering complete vanity pieces of furniture that have countertops and faucets already installed for a one stop purchase.
- Like with kitchen cabinets, wicker baskets open shelving can be a great storage place for items in the bathroom that you want to display or access frequently such as towels.
- Cabinets designed for over the toilet can provide additional storage.
- If you have the space, consider dropping the center section of your bathroom cabinets to a lower height to create a convenient area to allow for a bench or seat to apply make-up or to sit and take your time while getting ready for the day or ready for bed. If you haven’t planned a chair or place in your bedroom or closet to put on or take off your socks, this can also be a helpful place!
- The same spice insert that is used in the kitchen can be used in the bathroom to organize make up and other small bathroom products.